Bidding On A DVC Resale Auction
Thank you for your interest in our DVC Resale Auctions bidding platform. We are happy to provide you with this unique, and hopefully exciting method of acquiring a Disney Vacation Club membership. To keep up-to-date with current auction news and events, subscribe to our newsletter.
- In order to bid using our platform you must first register.
- By registering and creating your account, you agree to accept the Auction Bidding Terms and Conditions.
How To Bid At The Auction
- After registering, in order to place a bid you will need to login to the site by clicking on My Account in the menu tab.
- We strongly encourage you to login to your account prior to the end of the bidding time on the property you wish to bid on. It is IMPORTANT to understand the steps and functionality needed to place your bid. Technical or agent support will not be available after 12:00 pm on the final day of the auction.
- To place a bid, simply select “BID NOW” on the property you’d like to bid on. If the auction is “live” you’ll be able to enter an amount and hit “Place Bid.”
Terms You Should Know
Buyers Premium – When using our auction platform, there is an administrative fee added called a “Buyers Premium.” This is the most transparent way for a seller to offer the lowest price on their home and still compensate the real estate agents who conduct and close the transaction. This amount, if applicable, will be disclosed on the individual property bid page.
Starting Price – This is the suggested opening bid amount. Bidders are not obligated to accept the opening bid price and can place a bid for any amount higher. We recommend bidding in $1 per point increments.
Reserve Price – Sellers can set a minimum price that they are willing to accept as the winning bid. This price is not known by the bidders ( hidden). The bidders will only know if the reserve has been met.
Bidding Auto Extend – Our system prevents Last Second Bidding by automatically extending the bidding time. If a bidder places a bid within 15 minutes of the end of the bidding time, the system will automatically extend the bidding time by 10 minutes in order to allow other bidders the opportunity to respond.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information on the bidding process and commonly used terms.