Auction Bidding Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of the Auction Bidding Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are entered into by and between You and Garden Views Realty &/or DVCResaleAuctions.com (”Company,” “we,” or “us”). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, “Auction Bidding Terms and Conditions”), govern your access to and use of DVCResaleAuctions.com (the “Website”), including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website, for the purpose of bidding on DVC resale memberships made available for auction.
- This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- In order to place a bid/offer on any property available by auction, you must REGISTER and create an account. We also STRONGLY encourage you to login to your account prior to the end of the bidding time on the property you wish to bid on.
- It is IMPORTANT to understand the steps and functionality needed to place your bid. The bidders and FAQs pages should provide you with all the information you need.
- By creating your account, you agree to accept AND you understand the Terms and Conditions of the auction bidding process and the DVCResaleAuctions.com bidding platform.
- Buyers must be approved for bidding by the seller and/or us. Sellers reserve the right to accept, negotiate or reject the highest bid. An online auction is a binding agreement and a seller can legally pursue a non-performing bidder.
- Each property listed on our web site may offer different terms, conditions and buyers premium, so be sure to research the property and all of the details on the property bid page.
- When using our auction platform, there is an administrative fee added called a “Buyer’s Premium.” This amount, if applicable, will be disclosed on the individual property bid page.
- Upon winning the bid, our agents will contact you and start the buying process and paperwork. Our agents are experts in this process and can guide you through the entire auction process from beginning to end and answer all of your questions.
- Notice to Winning Bidder: Important – If you are the winning bidder at the end of the auction and back out without completing the sales contract, you will have been considered breaching our terms and conditions of our bidding submission system and you may be liable for a $500 withdrawal penalty fee. We will invoice you for that amount.
Changes to the Bidding Terms and Conditions
Be sure to contact us if you have questions on the auction process.